Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of the year Wrap

This has been an adventure. What started as blog writing and a tentative step into writing, has turned into a full time passion. Problem is...I can't shut the story teller up long enough to revise the work.

Okay, that's good news-bad news. I now have five completed manuscripts,and just started book 4 in the Agent series, and have two stories ideas pounding on the door. A little self-discipline is in order but nowhere to be found. What I asked Santa for was a quiet, efficient housekeeper with unparalelled editing skills. I don't think that's too much to ask for. What?

This year's NaNoWrimo book (The Peace Accord at Iona) was so much fun to write because of the whacky and unpredictable Lucille Jackson, a true Texas spitfire. I am trying really hard to resist the siren call to follow up on those two gals. The story preceding this one was about the trials of the other woman in the story, the steadfast and devoted Dr. Samantha Stone and also has a tie in to the FBI Agent and her Nurse. Is this what one might describe as Nepotism??

I have given up worrying about the fact that my FBI agent and her Nurse may be the core of a continuing saga of epic proportions; I just need to let them tell their story and see where it goes.

When I get The Agents Retreat sucessfully tuned up I will submit it then reapeat the process with The Agent's Road Back and The Agent's Retribution.

So stay tuned, I will provide more excerpts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment